All of our mushrooms are Certified 100% Organic and grown in San Marcos, California.
Our mission at Mushroom Matrix is to educate and inspire people to use medicinal mushrooms as a healthy alternative in promoting health, wellness and longevity. Mushrooms have been revered in Eastern Cultures for thousands of years for their ability to optimize immune health, and to this day are used to treat a wide variety of health conditions.
We visited all corners of the globe in our journey to find the most magical strains of medicinal mushrooms. All of our mushrooms are Certified 100% Organic and are grown and produced solely in southern California.
We begin the growing process by using 100% Organic oats from Canada as the medium for growing the mushrooms. Oats are a superior substrate that optimizes the nutritional value of the finished product. We focus on harnessing the whole mushroom lifecycle - including the mycelium fruit body primoridia and extra-cellular enzymes that in combination provide for high levels of bioactivity and efficacy.
We create truly whole super-food supplements and the attention to detail in our production is proven by the unique and powerful efficacy of each our products. We dehydrate our mushrooms at low temperatures in order to retain vital enzymatic activity and then treat them with UV light in order to naturally increase the level of vegan Vitamin D.
Our efforts to produce the most effective, healthy and safe mushroom supplements are validated each and every day when we receive calls and emails from satisfied customers whose energy levels and overall health have been Mpowered by the “magic” of our mushrooms– for themselves and their four-leggedfriends.
Be well. Be Mpowered.
- Native to remote high elevations of Tibet and Southern China
- Treasured for its impact on energy and immunity*
- Studies have shown it can increase the cell’s ability to produce and process ATP; producing more energy in the body from the cellular lever*
- Used by many professional athletes for its ability to increase the body’s hemoglobin production and increases overall circulation*
- Contains an array of antioxidants that facilitate recovery from strenuous exercise*
- Helps combat fatigue and can increase sexual function*
- Reported to increase oxygenation of the cells which plays a key role in the ability to maintain sustained energy, endurance and stamina*
- This species (Militaris) has been reported to have higher levels of activity than the more well-known species, Cordyceps sinesis
- Indigenous to the subtropical regions of China, Reishi has the longest recorded use
- Referred to as the “mushroom of immortality”
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reishi is known as the “Elixir of Life” and is listed as a “Superior Tonic” that can be taken in any amount as desired on a continuous basis with no unfavorable effects and with no reduction in health-promoting efficacy*
- Valued for its adaptogenic properties that help us to cope with stress whether it be physical, biological or psychological*
- Highly regarded for its cardiotonic properties and has been reported to improve blood flow and lower oxygen consumption in the heart muscle*
- Effective at oxygenating the blood and has been used to alleviate high altitude sickness*
- An amazingly wide variety of bioactive ingredients including antioxidants and immunity-boosting compounds*
- Rare and highly-valued mushroom native to Taiwan this unique mushroom
- Prized for its support of the liver and its functions – A healthy liver that efficiently removes toxins and metabolic by-products is crucial to sustaining energy, endurance and stamina*
- Often taken by Taiwanese after a night of heavy drinking to mitigate liver damage*
- Contains antioxidants that reduce the energy-draining effects of harmful free radicals generated as metabolic by-products and by exposure to toxins and stress*
- Contains an array of unique bioactive compounds that have been demonstrated to support a healthy immune system*
- Robust tropical species that thrives in the jungles of Brazil
- Has unique properties related to immune support*
- Also known as Himematsutake and the Royal Sun Agaricus, is a tropical relative of the common button mushroom
- Valued for its high level of beta glucan compounds – complex polysaccharide compounds that have been shown to stimulate and potentiate our immune system by binding to receptor sites on various cells of our immune system to activate them and enable quicker responses to challenges to our immunity*
- Highly valued for both its culinary and medicinal properties
- Rich in vitamin D
- Contains beta glucans which are highly supportive of the immune system*
- Renowned throughout Oriental history to aid in the preservation of vitality and well-being*
- The Japanese have long recognized Maitake as a superior tonic that balances bodily function and enhances wellness, vitality, strength and vigor*
- Research has shown that Maitake helps to balance blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity that are critical factors in maintaining increased energy levels*
- Produced in a process that enhances its natural vitamin D2 levels significantly. Adequate levels of vitamin D are crucial to a wide variety of metabolic processes and to the maintenance of optimal health and energy*
- Japanese mushroom that has immune benefits as well as anti-viral and anti bacterial properties*
- Source of Lentinana shown to effect host defense immune systems*
- Produces high levels of super antioxidant L-ergothioneine – marvel of nature with a unique cellular transport system
- L-ergothioneine is the only antioxidant to date that has been associated with a specific transport system that our cells utilize to transport the antioxidant across the cell membrane to points of oxidative stress, particularly the mitochondria where ATP is produced for cellular energy*
- Active ingredients have also been shown to support bone health and the efficient digestion and utilization of nutrients*
- Also known in Japan as “Buna Shimeji”, is a delicious culinary mushroom with significant health-promoting properties
- Research has shown this mushroom to have unique cardiotonic properties*
- Contains antioxidants and immunomodulating compounds that promote health and vitality*
Can I take multiple products safely? Should I take multiple products?
Yes absolutely. We've created an array of products to assist in your daily health and wellness whatever your health needs may be. All of our different mushroom species are known to help with various health ailments, and each blend was scientifically formulated with that in mind. We do however suggest that you always consult a physician if you are thinking of using our products and face any major health concerns and are taking medication.
What is the difference between Fit Matrix and NRG Matrix?
Fit Matrix is a blend of performance-tested strains of Certified 100% Organic Medicinal Mushrooms for muscle building, cellular energy, speed and aid recovery, optimum fitness performance, and daily vitality. Fit Matrix is intended for the everyday athlete or individual looking for a natural and effective edge in training, performance, and daily immune wellness. Easily added to smoothies and fruit juices!
We took the same performance-based blend of Organic Medicinal Mushrooms found in Fit Matrix, and added Organic Botanicals and natural flavoring ingredients to form a potent synergy of immediate energy, alertness and immune boost known as NRG Matrix. With 119 milligrams of clean caffeine from botanical herbs, vitamins and antioxidants, NRG Matrix is perfect for use as a pre-workout or mid-day pick-me-up energy drink in a convenient citrus-flavored powder stick that easily mixes with water.
Long story short, NRG Matrix is Fit Matrix with the added benefits of organic botanicals that increase the effect of energy and focus.
Where do your mushrooms come from?
We receive our mushrooms from our sister company M2 Ingredients, and all mushrooms are Certified 100% Organic and grown and produced solely in San Marcos, California.
Are your products organic?
All of our products contain Certified 100% Organic Mushrooms, but not all of our products are 100% organic.
Will your mushrooms make me hallucinate?
No, they will not.
How much caffeine is in NRG Matrix? Is that a lot of caffeine?
NRG Matrix contains roughly 118 milligrams of caffeine, which is comparable to a mild cup of coffee. Because our caffeine is derived from organic plant based sources, it is much more bio-available and works systemically with your body. For example, the caffeine found in guarana is actually identical in chemical structure to the caffeine found in coffee. Further, synthetic caffeine sources (commonly found in energy drinks) said to be absorbed much faster than by your digestive system than natural plant based caffeines. The mushrooms synergize with the caffeine creating both short term and long term duration energy, allowing your body to gradually absorb the caffeine and avoiding a crash and/or an immediate intense reaction.