IMMUNE MATRIX - POWERFUL, ORGANIC IMMUNE SUPPORT
Ingredients: Contains proprietary, performance-tested strains of the following Certified Organically Grown Mushrooms Agaricus blazei, Trametes versicolor, Grifola frondosa, Lentinula edodes, Cordyceps militaris, Ganoderma lucidum and Antrodia camphorata. Contains only organic mushrooms, without fillers, preservatives, flavorings or sugars.
100% Organic • Gluten Free • Whole Food Product • Vegan • All Natural
All matrix products naturally contain:
- Over 35 Naturally Chelated Minerals for Maximum Absorption
- More than 12 Natural Highly Bio-Available Vitamins for Overall Health and Well Being
- Over 19 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Unique, Powerful and Potent Antioxidants to Reduce the Damage from Free-Radicals
- Assists in Reducing Inflammation Due to Injury
- Source of Natural Vegetarian Glucosamine and Natural Essential Fatty Acids
- Provides Digestive Enzymes, Dietary Fiber and Pre-Biotics for Improved Digestive Health
- Superior Immune Modulation through Complex Biochemistry including polyphenols and beta glucans
Directions for Use:
Administer orally either in feed or in a paste. Safe for daily administration and suitable for long-term use
Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 10-15 days is recommended.
Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop to line) one time per day.
In Anticipation of Stress: Administer 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 3-5 days prior to the stressful event. Then go back to the maintenance dose.
"keeping your horse’s immune system healthy is crucial to helping prevent viral infections, including EHV-1. Well conducted scientific studies published in peer-reviewed Journals have demonstrated that mushrooms contain substances that strengthen the immune system’s ability to fight against bacterial and viral infections. Specifically, certain polysaccharides and other beneficial compounds found in mushrooms have been shown to stimulate macrophages, T cells, cytokines and natural killer cells, all of which are critical in protecting both horses and humans against infectious diseases.”