GI Matrix - Promote Digestive Balance
GI Matrix Contains uniquely structured fungal dietary fibers that serve as a pre-biotic platform to support the balance of normal intestinal flora. This fiber also has the additional potential to absorb foreign pathogens, toxins and damaging free radicals. Over 87% of performance horses suffer from some form of gastro intestinal problems and related diseases such as colic and ulcers. Mal-absorption of essential vitamins and minerals can lead to anemia – a condition that limits the essential oxygen carrying red blood cells.
• Supports digestion and absorption
• Supports proper balance of normal intestinal flora
• Supports colon and gut health
• May reduce the possibility of digestive colic
• Antimicrobial properties
Contains proprietary, performance-tested strains of the following Certified Organically Grown Mushrooms: Trametes versicolor (Turkey Tail), Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet), Agaricus blazei, Cordyceps militaris and Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi). Contains no added excipients, fillers or preservatives.
100% Organic • Gluten Free • Whole Food Product • Vegan • All Natural
All matrix products naturally contain:
- Over 35 Naturally Chelated Minerals for Maximum Absorption
- More than 12 Natural Highly Bio-Available Vitamins for Overall Health and Well Being
- Over 19 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Unique, Powerful and Potent Antioxidants to Reduce the Damage from Free-Radicals
- Assists in Reducing Inflammation Due to Injury
- Source of Natural Vegetarian Glucosamine and Natural Essential Fatty Acids
- Provides Digestive Enzymes, Dietary Fiber and Pre-Biotics for Improved Digestive Health
- Superior Immune Modulation through Complex Biochemistry including polyphenols and beta glucans
Directions for Use:
Administer orally. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop to line) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 7-10 days is recommended.