Equident Matrix is a new approach to promoting healthy teeth and gums
It is a vital component of a horse’s overall health. Tooth decay and inflamed gums lead to malnutrition, and discomfort with bits – resulting in poor training.
- Contains ingredients to support healthy teeth and gums
- Promotes normal periodontal health
- Supports a healthy immune system that is critical for healthy teeth and gums
- Supports gum tissue health
Contains proprietary, performance-tested strains of the following Certified Organically Grown Mushrooms: Cordyceps militaris, Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), Antrodia camphorata and Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet). Contains no added excipients, fillers or preservatives.
All Matrix Products Naturally Contain:
- Over 35 Naturally Chelated Minerals for Maximum Absorption
- More than 12 Natural, Highly Bio-Available Vitamins for Overall Health and Well Being
- Over 19 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, the Building Blocks for Our Pet's Nutritional Health
- Unique, Powerful, and Potent Antioxidants to Reduce the Damage from Free Radicals
- Assists in Reducing Inflammation Due to Injury or Illness with Natural Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Source of Natural, Vegetarian Glucosamine and Natural Essential Fatty Acids
- Provides Digestive Enzymes, Dietary Fiber and Pre-Biotics for Improved Digestive Health
- Superior Immune Modulation through Complex Biochemistry Including Polyphenols & Beta Glucans
Direction For Use:
Administer orally. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop to line) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 7-10 days is recommended.
(equine oral health)