ECP Matrix Minimize Stress, Maximize Performance
• Support balanced behavior, promotes focus, and reduced hyperactivity
• For behavioral problem management
• Helps maintain normal disposition, alertness and focus
• Helps cope with external stresses
• For stress from traveling, separation, alteration in training programs, etc.
• May also curb destructive behaviors such as weaving.
• Helps to promote normal hormone balance
- Over 35 Naturally Chelated Minerals for Maximum Absorption
- More than 12 Natural, Highly Bio-Available Vitamins for Overall Health and Well Being
- Over 19 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, the Building Blocks for Our Pet's Nutritional Health
- Unique, Powerful, and Potent Antioxidants to Reduce the Damage from Free Radicals
- Assists in Reducing Inflammation Due to Injury or Illness with Natural Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Source of Natural, Vegetarian Glucosamine and Natural Essential Fatty Acids
- Provides Digestive Enzymes, Dietary Fiber and Pre-Biotics for Improved Digestive Health
- Superior Immune Modulation through Complex Biochemistry Including Polyphenols & Beta Glucans
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Administer orally. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop to line) one time per day.
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 7-10 days is recommended.
"I love your products, my mare 25 years old quarter horse was diagnosed with either a heart tumor or lymphoma, she has been on a holistic lymphatic drainage product and Mushroom Matrix for 6 months now, she is bucking and running and we thought she was going to pass away this summer. My veterinarian, Alternative Veterinary Services. Dr Brennen, in Blairsville, GA recommended your product to me. She stated that the Mushroom Matrix will boost your horses immune system, she uses this product instead of certain vaccines. I have a Clydesdale farm in Hiawassee, GA.
Two summers ago, I had a young filly Clydesdale that acquired some growths in her ears (from flies), they look like broccoli sprouts, very hard and painful. I started her on Mushroom Matrix and 3 months later they literally fell out. This past summer this happened to 2 of my young Clydesdales, Hoss and Lil Joe, I started them on Mushroom Matrix and 4 months later their ears were clean. I rescued these 2 horses so their immune system was in bad shape and they were malnourished. They are almost 18 hands and not yet 3 years old. Your product definitely works!"- Pia Johansson
"I have my two upper level horses on the ECP Matrix and have loved the results! My advanced horse definitely feels the stress of travelling to shows and the ECP Matrix helps strengthen his immune system and at the same time helps with his nerves which is great! I was raised on natural and homeopathic medicines so when looking for supplements for my horses I was thrilled to find an all natural and healthy alternative to give them. I learned of Mushroom Matrix when I purchased a young horse from California who had been on it with great results, and at that point I decided to try it out for myself. I have one horse aimed at a CCI 2 Star and one at a CCI 3 star this spring and feel like I have a great program set up with the help of the ECP Matrix, I have also started to introduce it to some of our other horses here at Plain Dealing Farm."
- Lucia Strini
"It has been 7 weeks since I started using the Mushroom Matrix. I have one horse on a double dose (2 scoops/day, 4 scoops/day for a loading dose) and the other horses on the recommended dosage.
I just came back from a show in Del Mar and was thrilled with my boys attitudes. Ultimo (the double dosed one) halted at the beginning and end of both tests - something he hasn't done all year. He was tense but really held it together. He didn't buck once - another reaction he has had due to tension. He usually loses a lot of weight over a couple of days of showing, but he came home looking as healthy as the day he left! Good boy. The other horse I brought has very limited show experience. He also was focused and behaved almost exactly as he behaves at home and was much more relaxed at the show last month. I feel very positive this is due to the Mushroom Matrix. I have my assistant using it on her horse now too!"
-Kathy Pavlich, Highland, CA
“I’ve always fed my horses the absolute best feed, but since they have been on Mushroom Matrix I have seen a huge improvement in their overall health and well-being. They are just happier horses and beyond their willing attitudes, they have beautiful, shiny, healthy coats. They just look so alive!”
-Lauren and Marsha Hester, Hester Equestrian
“I rode with George Williams this weekend, and it was a HUGE difference from the last clinic in October before using Mushroom Matrix. Instead of dealing with spooking, we could actually work on flying changes!”
"I have a maniacal, habitual weaver in my stable. This is a nervous habit that like cribbing and wind sucking is considered dangerous to the horse’s health. A typical weaver stands in his box and relentlessly weaves his head, neck and shoulders from side to side when he is stressed or nervous. This horse has been in training for 9 months and not one single day has gone by without him weaving and tearing up his box. He often runs his face back and forth across the bars of his box. I told my manager to put him on ECP yesterday. She gave him a scoop at lunch and one at dinner. THE HORSE DID NOT WEAVE LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 9 MONTHS. Nor did he weave today. I continue to be amazed!"
- Catherine Haddad, World Renowned Dressage Rider and Trainer, Mushroom Matrix Customer